Error when clicking the Naturalize button

Mar 2, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Hi,

I get the following error when I click the Naturalize button, any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

The column 'CurrentMember_Name' was specified multiple times for 'Level2Subselect'.

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Hi Peter,

I fixed a problem for this in recent build but it may not be published yet.  Did you try downloading the latest source code and running directly from Visual Studio?  This might contain the fix.  I think I may not have updated the binary version yet but the source was checked in for that one.  Let me know if it persists though.

Could you possibly send me a sample of your data if the issue does persist?  I will try to reproduce it to fix if it isn’t fixed yet.

Jon

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:06 AM
To: Jon Burchel
Subject: Error when clicking the Naturalize button [PCDimNaturalize:203547]

Hi,

I get the following error when I click the Naturalize button, any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

The column 'CurrentMember_Name' was specified multiple times for 'Level2Subselect'.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PCDimNaturalize@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email PCDimNaturalize@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com