the install errored out

Mar 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Hi,

when I download the code and click on the application it just errored out without any error messages.

I am running SQL 2008 R2 on windows xp sp3.

any idea why?

thanks

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Hi there,

I think the AS assembly may be mismatched for that version then.  Have you downloaded the source code?  If so, you can open it to see if there are any erroneous references, and update them if necessary.  There could have been changes in the assembly though, so you may need to use the original assembly from the prior version.  You should be able to install the provider for the prior version to get that assembly.  Let me know if this doesn’t help and I will try to figure out what is missing on 2008 R2.

Jon

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:39 PM
To: Jon Burchel
Subject: the install errored out [PCDimNaturalize:203599]

Hi,

when I download the code and click on the application it just errored out without any error messages.

I am running SQL 2008 R2 on windows xp sp3.

any idea why?

thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PCDimNaturalize@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email PCDimNaturalize@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com